Maintaining the ADMS designation through renewal ensures that you continue to expand your professional skills and enhance the quality of the services you provide. ADMS designees must renew every 3 years from the valid-through date of their initial designation.
Renewing Your ADMS Designation
- Your application must be completed by December 31 of the year of renewal.
- Renewal applicants must acquire 30 clock hours of continuing education (CE), of which at least 2 hours is in ethics.
- Review the ADMS Guide for Candidate Designation and Renewal. This guide will provide comprehensive, detailed information on the renewal process.
Learning Modules Offering CEs
Take Your Career to the Next Level with the CDMS
Since the time you earned your ADMS designation, have you met the eligibility criteria to sit for the CDMS Certification Exam?
Eligibility to sit for the CDMS Certification Exam includes
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline or an RN state licensure
- A minimum of 12 months of acceptable full-time employment (or its equivalent) providing direct disability management services to individuals with disabilities receiving benefits from a disability compensation system. All candidates for the CDMS exam will be subject to an audit to validate their current employment.
If you are thinking about taking that next step, review the CDMS Certification section and consider advancing your career.